Web System Development and Programming
We develop your site using the latest, WC3 standards including XHTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and XML. We use a number of products to integrate the dynamically generated content from your database your site; however, we specialize in Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET.
To make our development services a compelling cost-benefit value, we provide software components for and experience in the following:
- Online Registration
- E-mail Marketing
- Product Sales
- Cross Selling
- Affinity Marketing
- Shopping Basket
- Credit Card Processing
- Content Update
The first output of this task is a Development System. Before we release the system to our client, we test it using the test data that we defined in the Database Design task. The next output of this task is an internet accessible Test System ready for acceptance testing. The test system is complete with any required domain registration, security certificate, and connection to the payment gateways. We then work with our client to fix any problems that arise during the acceptance tests. When our client authorizes us to make the site accessible to the end users, we consider it a Production System, which is in maintenance mode. Any outstanding balances for development work are due at this point. Deliverables:
Cost Effective Support
To ensure that your database and web site continue to achieve your business goals we provide the following, ongoing services.
Hosting and Site Promotion
Our Hosting and support capabilities provide:
- Direct connection to the main East Coast Internet access point (Mae-East) with a backup route to Mae-West, plus redundant routers at the hosting site. Atlantech Online, the company that hosts the Web site for the Social Security system, provides our network facilities.
- Physically secure facility with card-key access, and monitored 24x7; Air-conditioned 24x7 (temperature maintained at 68 degrees Fahrenheit + or – 5 degrees), Fire Protection: 2 hour fire rating and a dry-pipe sprinkler system at the main facility.
- Power facilities include two power grids serving the building, a 3-hour UPS, and a backup generator. Staff can switch to backup power with out a service interruption.
- We provide Technical Support for dozens of active clients who each month rely on our hosting, registration, and payment processing services.
- Each year many of our customers continue to use our development services for timely enhancements to their Web sites.
We provide complete site statistics via the Google Analytics program. Statistics include:
- Visits and page visits by day
- Visits by New and Recurring
- Visits by Location
- Visits by Source
- Conversions (Significant events defined in the Business Analysis)
- Top Sources and Top Keywords
- Top Entrances
- Top Exits
- Top Content
We can also monitor your site statistics for you and periodically provide recommendations for improvements.
Google Ad Words Campaign Management
If you want to attract viewers to your site with pay-per-click search engine ads, we can help. We can: Define cost effective Campaigns and Ad Groups. To do this we will analyze your site, define key word clusters (or use the ones we defined in the Search Engine Optimization task), and use these clusters to set up Ad Groups that have a high relevance score in the Google system. High relevance is critical to getting a high position in the ads list display at a reasonable price. Write effective ads that are effective and compliant with Google Guidelines. We can write ads that qualify customers, i.e., not only attract clicks from good prospects but also deter ad clicks from bad prospects (in order to minimize your total-clicks costs). Monitor your campaign’s performance. We will integrate your ad words campaign into your Google Analytics program and track click through rates, conversions, ad A/B analysis, and ROI. We can also monitor your ad performance statistics and provide ongoing recommendations for improvements that will maximize your ROI.